Monday, June 18, 2007

Artisan Award Submission #2

I decided to decorate a frame for one of the two 3D objects that I submitted for the Artisan Award. Hmmm... I'm really missing this frame... I'm going to have to make a second one for myself one of these days. Good thing I took a picture! :)

Quick Notes: Mix several drops of So Saffron ink with white craft paint. Paint frame edges and allow paint to dry. After adhering paper to frame use sanding block to sand off excess paper.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Petal Prints Stamp Set (retiring as of June 30th); Itty Bitty Backgrounds Stamp Set; Warm Words Stamp Set; It’s Your Birthday Stamp Set; A to Z Accents Stamp Set; Rough Edges Jumbo Wheel; True Thyme, Brocade Blue and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Sentimental Journey designer paper; Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware; True Thyme, Brocade Blue and Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad; Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad; So Saffron Ink Refill; Sticky Strip and Sanding Blocks; 1/16” Handheld Circle Punch; Wood Frame and White Acrylic Craft Paint from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)