Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Artisan Award Submission #3

So this card may not have been a winner but I really like it (of course that might be because I have a "thing" for frogs). Heh heh.

Quick notes: I used a certainly celery marker and blender pens to add just a hint of color to the frog. I scribbled the marker on a plastic container and then used the blender pen to pick up the color and then colored the frog. I did not use the marker directly on the stamped frog image.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Unfrogettable Stamp Set; Flannel Plaid Stamp; Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy and Sahara Sand Cardstock; Certainly Celery and Basic Black stamp pads; Certainly Celery Marker and Blender Pens; Stampin’ Dimensionals; 1 3/8” Square Punch and 1 1/4” Square Punch; Prep School Ribbon Originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)