Friday, June 15, 2007

Doodle Happy

Here is another sneak peek at new Stampin' Up! products. This is the Double Line Doodles stamp set that will be available July 1st from Stampin' Up!. I've had the set for a while... since last August when I received it at the Lansing regionals. Finally I feel free to share it with you! I didn't want to tease too much by showing it earlier :)

I used blender pens and stamp pads to color the flowers and added a little paper piercing and stitched ribbon as accents.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Double Line Doodles stamp set (available July 1st); Warm Words stamp set; Always Artichoke, Vintage Violet and Whisper White cardstock; Certainly Celery designer print paper; Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Vintage Violet, Apricot Appeal and Basic Black stamp pad; Vintage Violet stitched ribbon; mat pack and paper piercer.

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. I particularly like the way the flowers have an edge on the bottom. Very nice. Colors rock too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card. I'm enjoying your blog - you do nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)