Thursday, June 28, 2007

A little post before I go on vacation

Well it is the night before I fly to Spain and I am getting really excited (hope I can sleep tonight!). I'm all packed and the cats have been taken to a friend's place (thanks Jessica!)... which was a fun drive since the little loves find transport by car unbecoming and are quite vocal in their discontent with me.

So now I am down to the last couple of tasks... print off some papers, charge my IPod and camera batteries, verify my flight time and procrastinate vacuuming by playing on the internet... he he he. And what better way to procrastinate then to share one of my latest cards with you? This one uses the new Baroque Motifs stamp set. Enjoy!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Baroque Motifs stamp set; Wild Wasabi (new), Creamy Caramel, River Rock (new) and Whisper White cardstock; Wild Wasabi, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Almost Amethyst stamp pads; Elegant Eggplant and White Organdy ribbon; Pewter Hodgepodge hardware; Mat Pack and Paper Piercer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)