Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mini Coaster Book #1

So what do you do with all of your designer paper you want to use up? and all the coasters that you bought and have sitting on a shelf? and uses the new Bind-It-All that you just had to have?

Well, I decided to make a bunch of little coaster books. I used two medium weight coasters and covered them with designer series paper (these are the covers). Cut six 3.75" x 3.75" pages for inside the book. Punched them with my Bind-It-All and then used a black 1/2 inch O-wire to bind it all together. Then I decorated the cover. Helpful hint: decorate the cover after punching... otherwise it does not fit in the BIA's punch slot! So here is the first one I made... I have and will be making a bunch more... but you are going to have to wait for future posts to see all of them. :) I know... I am sooooo mean.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Looks Like Spring stamp set; Rough Texture jumbo wheel; Bashful Blue, True Thyme and Shimmery White cardstock; Night of Navy and True Thyme stamp pads; Oxford designer series paper; linen thread, gold brads and Fresh Favorites II buttons; Stampin' Dimensionals; medium weight coasters, 1/2 black o-wire and Bind-It-All.

1 comment:

  1. One would think you are talking to me about all those coasters that I purchased and are sitting on the shelf? Even if you weren't I do think I'll have to try this one. It is adorable. So come on now show me the rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)