Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mini Coaster Book #2

Here is the second in my series of coaster books. I've a few more ready to post... but I need to fix one of them first - the Crystal Effects dried a little wonky and now the main image has some interesting warps in it. :)

*Just a note: I have been using heavyweight coasters to make these books... not the medium weight ones like I said in the prior post.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Unfrogettable stamp set; Warm Words stamp set; Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal, Shimmery White and Pretty in Pink (used for inner pages) cardstock; Petals and Paisleys designer paper; Black StazOn ink pad; Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana markers; Prep School Ribbon Originals; Sakura Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds; Stapler, heavy weight coasters, 1/2" black O-wires and Bind-It-All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)