Sunday, June 10, 2007

My first card upload

So I needed a birthday card yesterday and I was feeling creative so I used my slit punch and the Coluzzle circle template and created this Happy Pink Giraffe Card. The circle template was used to cut out the large circles and the slit punch to add a scalloped edge to the larger circle. I also added some *bling* to the penguins and polka dots on the giraffe with dazzling diamonds. I liked the way it turned out... so much that I had to make a second one for my secret stash of cards .

Image copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Wild About You stamp set; Amazing to Zany Stamp Set; Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Barely Banana card stock; Palette o' Prints designer paper; Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' ink; Coluzzle and slit punch; 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)