Monday, June 11, 2007

New Goodies!

When I got home from work tonight there were some new goodies waiting for me on my porch. Can you guess what I will be doing for the rest of the evening? Trimming all of my new rubber! Sometimes the perks of being a demonstrator are awesome; I can preorder new stuff before it is available to the public! So I got the following:
  • Zoofari Stamp Set
  • Pick a Petal Stamp Set
  • Holidays & Wishes Stamp Set
  • Hugs & Wishes Stamp Set
  • Sihouettes Level 2 Hostess Stamp Set
  • Jumbo Wheel See You Around
  • Soft Sky Designer Print Paper
I also picked up some of the new 2008 In Color cardstock as well as the stamp pads. The colors are Blue Bayou, Soft Sky (so delicate and pretty), Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Purely Pomegranate (just luscious looking).

This will hopefully tide me over until I can see the new catalog and the rest of the new stuff that will be available July 1st. More shopping! Well I am off to trim my stamps and start working on some new cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)