Monday, June 11, 2007

Polka Dots & Sore Fingers

Okay, so I didn't make this card tonight... but I did make it in the last week and it is really cute so I'm posting it for your viewing pleasure. Oh and see that little black shelf... I put that up all by myself on Sunday (I shouldn't admit this... but it was incredibly easy to install). :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Card uses the following supplies: Polka Dots and Petals stamp set; Amazing to Zany stamp set; Buckaroo Blue, Certainly Celery and Always Artichoke stamp pads; Certainly Celery Designer Paper Prints; silver brads; Mellow Moss gingham ribbon.

In other news I'm all done mounting my new stamp sets... but my fingers are a bit sore! And sadly the stamping has to wait since I need to do some laundry and other chores that cannot be procrastinated any longer. Talk at you later!

1 comment:

  1. very, very, VERY nice, love those colours together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)