Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Quick Card

I really wanted to use my new Garden Silhouettes stamp set but wanted to keep it simple. So I stamped the main image on Pixie Pink cardstock three times, the third time I stamped off first to add a softer look. Next I stamped the "lovely" and that was it for stamping. Then I used the mat pack and a paper piercer to edge the pixie pink piece with some little holes, attached some white organdy and pink gingham ribbon and glued it all to the Purely Pomegranate card base. Then I added a little glitter with my Sakura glitter pen. Took less than 15 minutes to complete the whole card (probably took longer to type up this post!).

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Garden Silhouettes stamp set; Purely Pomegranate and Pixie Pink cardstock; Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black stamp pads; white organdy and light pink ribbon; mat pack and paper piercer; Sakura glitter pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)