Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Zoofari amok...

Well tonight was craft night with some of the gang from work. For those of you not there here are a couple of the cards I made. I've got to caution you though... the second card isn't my normal "nice" card :).

The first is a Happy Birthday card using the Zoofari stamp set. I didn't have a barrel stamp so I freehand drew that on some naturals cream cardstock and cut it out. The inside of the card says "hope it is as much fun as a barrel full of monkeys!".

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; Hugs & Wishes stamp set; Sky Blue, Close to Cocoa and Naturals Cream cardstock; Certainly Celery Designer prints paper; Classic Black stamp pad; Close to Cocoa marker.


The second card is one I made for my dad for Father's Day. I got a little creative with this one and added some steaming piles of poo behind the rhino. :) And then on the inside of the card I wrote "... hope it's not crappy!". I laughed so much when I made this card, hopefully my dad will find it just as funny!

I didn't have a Father's Day stamp with me so I used the Happy from the Holidays & Wishes set and then hand wrote the "father's day" part of the sentiment.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; Holidays & Wishes stamp set; River Rock, Close to Cocoa and Naturals cream cardstock; Certainly Celery designer prints paper; Brocade Blue, Creamy Caramel and Close to Cocoa Markers.

*** Edited. I updated better copies of the cards. The original ones were not the best quality and steaming piles of poo really require the best picture available :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)