Saturday, June 23, 2007

Zoofari Pileup

So, I am all done shopping for my trip in less than a week (except for cat food and kitty litter for the critters while I am gone) and I've done a trial run on packing my luggage (42 pounds so I am good to go!)... now what do I do with my time to keep busy and not think about the almost-here-oh-my-gosh-I-am-so-excited trip? Make some cards of course! Here is one using the new Zoofari stamp set. Poor rhino is bearing the weight of the whole group... he's gonna be pooped! Ha ha... I still have the father's day card I made earlier in the month stuck in my head!

Quick Notes: stamped the animals in StazOn black and then outlined them with markers to add a hint of color. I then colored in the teeth and cat spots with a white gel pen.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; Holidays & Wishes stamp set; Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set; Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Vintage Violet cardstock; Certainly Celery designer prints paper; Black StazOn ink; Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal markers; white gel pen and Rich Regals brads; Tag punch and 1/16" handheld punch; Stampin' dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)