Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Artisan Award Submission #4: Build-A-Deck Scrapbook Page

As part of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Award contest you needed to submit three scrapbook pages. Here is the first... the deck that my dad built for me (although I did come up with the layout and design... but he made it beautiful).

Quick notes: I colored the butterflies with markers and then coated with Crystal Effects to give them a shiny 3D look. The title "A New Deck" was stamped in Versamark and then coated with Whisper White embossing powder and heat embossed. Then I drew a butterfly trail with a white gel pen. I used one of Stampin' Up!'s fonts and then used my laser printer to print the paragraph at the bottom on whisper white cardstock.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Letterpress Alphabet stamp set; Rough Edges Alphabet stamp set; Itty Bitty Backgrounds Stamp Set; Natural Beauty Stamp Set; Everyday Blossoms Jumbo Wheel; Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White Cardstock and True Thyme Cardstock; Four Seasons Double-Sided Paper; Certainly Celery and VersaMark stamp pads; Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana Markers; Journaling Fonts CD Vol II: SU Harry Paul; Stamping Sponges, White Signo Gel Pen, Crystal Effects, Winter White Embossing Powder and Stampin’ Dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. And the deck is absolutely beautiful! Both Danielle and her dad did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)