Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm back!

And I have been playing with my stamps! Had a bit of a creative slump at first... two weeks without stamping was almost too long. I almost forgot how to make a card, but then I got my groove back. So here are my results:
The first card: I didn't really like the first card I made today, so I redid it and came up with this one instead (something a little off in the original colors I used).

Quick tips on this card: It uses the Joy Fold Card Pattern which you can check out a tutorial for on Beate's blog. I also used sponge daubers dabbed onto ink pads to color the centers of the flowers.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Double Line Doodles stamp set; Hugs and Wishes stamp set; Mellow Moss, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Always Artichoke and Naturals white cardstock; Black StazOn, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Blue Bayou and Soft Sky stamp pads; Soft Sky Print designer series paper; Sponge Daubers; Vintage brads (old style) and white narrow organdy ribbon (retired).


The second card: This was a really quick card using the new Baroque Motifs stamp set. It went quite a bit faster than the first card (especially since I did not redo it!).

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Baroque Motifs stamp set; Canvas backgrond stamp; Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Sahara Sand and Wild Wasabi cardstock; Elegant Eggplant and Wild Wasabi stamp pads; 1 1/4" circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; 1/8" handheld punch; Linen thread, Vintage brads (old style) and white narrow organdy ribbon (retired).

The third card: I just love these little vases and flowers... they are so much fun to color!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Vases in Vogue hostess stamp set; Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock; Black StazOn stamp pad; Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue; Barely Banana; Apricot Appeal; Pretty in Pink; Regal Rose; Blush Blossum, Pale Plum and Bordering Blue markers; Apricot Appeal Prints designer series paper; Stampin' Dimensionals.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I did... relaxing from the trip and playing with my stamps again!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)