Sunday, July 1, 2007

I'm in Barcelona, Spain!

I made it to Spain... after a 3 hour flight delay in Detroit AND a 12 (yes, I said twelve) hour delay in Philadelphia I made it to Barcelona... finally. But I made it, so all is well :) So hello everyone from Danielle in Barcelona! And coincidently I had a simple hello card to share with you.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Vases in Vogue Hostess stamp set; Soft Sky and whisper white cardstock; Blue Bayou stamp pad; Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink markers; blender pens, word window punch and pewter hodgepodge hardware.

P.S. I'm "borrowing" an internet connection at the moment so not sure how long I will have access. But if I can I will post a couple of pics that I have taken of Barcelona! Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)