Monday, July 23, 2007

Lots of layers...

I actually made this card before I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago... but I forgot to post it! Oh the neglect that is poor little card has suffered! But luckily I realized my mistake while going through my trip pictures. As I type this post my final batch of pictures is uploading to Shutterfly. I managed to pare the list down to 101 pictures... guess I'm going to have a lot of scrapbooking to do! Oh and I have a coupon for a free 11" x 14" print. I just have to decide which picture I will want to hang on my wall. I'm thinking one of the scenic Lisbon pictures I took will look really nice.

But back to the important stuff... the card details! Quick notes: the flowers were stamped in white craft ink and then heat set. After that I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to highlight some of the flowers. The edge of the Wild Wasabi "charm" focal point was sponged with Blue Bayou ink. The Soft Sky, Blue Bayou and Wild Wasabi layers were also sponged with Blue Bayou ink.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!: Supplies used: Garden Silhouettes hostess stamp set; Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou cardstock; Soft Sky Prints designer paper; White craft ink; Black ink pad; 2-Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Ticket corner, 1/8" handheld and 1 3/8" circle punches; white narrow organdy ribbon (retired).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)