Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Madrid Wild Plant Pic

While staying in Madrid we took a trip to the botanical garden that was just across the street from our hotel. I didn't take too many pictures because I'm not a huge fan of plant life. However I HAD to take one of this plant (it's a good five feet tall!). It reminded me of the quote "Feed me Seymour, feed me now!". And for the life of me I cannot remember the name of the play/movie where the alien plant says that line (it's a carnivorous plant by the way). So if you know the name of the play, please leave a comment. And don't forget to include the play name. It is driving me crazy... sort of like when you get a song stuck in your head.

P.S. The sign at the garden said the name of the plant is: Agave Americana, located in Mejico. Sorry I don't know the English translation of that (other than it is from Mexico).

1 comment:

  1. The play/movie you are thinking of is Little Shop of Horrors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)