Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More Mustard?

Every once in a while I challenge myself to use a color that isn't, let's just say, my favorite. In this case it is More Mustard, which I paired with Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana and Elegant Egglant. I like how the card turned out, but it hasn't changed my mind about More Mustard. :)

Quick notes: all edges have been sponged with More Mustard, except for the flowers which were sponged with Elegant Eggplant. And the card layout was inspired by a sample on page 19 of the new Fall~Winter Collection.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Double Line Doodles stamp set; More Mustard, Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana and Naturals White cardstock; More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Elegant Eggplant and VersaMark stamp sets; Large and Small Tag punches; Wide organdy ribbon in white (retired); Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon; gold brads; Stampin' dimensionals.

In other news I got new stamps tonight (and some ribbon and a Pretties kit)... my new catalog order arrived! Woo hoo! No, I haven't stamped anything with them yet... I had to trim and mount them (ouchy fingers), so tomorrow I get to play and make some new cards. :) And now I need to go and drool over my new goodies. Anybody got a bib I could borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)