Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pretties...

I'm loving the Pretties kit. This is the second card that I made using a Pretties flower and I dyed it Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi ink. It is very oh-la-la. :)

Quick notes: card dimensions are 6.5" x 3.25". Used the corner rounder (with the guard removed) to create the scalloped edge on the Soft Sky designer paper. Also the flower is actually mounted with a brad onto a small circle of cardstock. I then adhered the circle pied onto the card base using Stampin' dimensionals.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou cardstock; Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky and Black StazOn ink pads; Soft Sky designer paper; Blue Bayou double stitched grosgrain ribbon; Pretties kit; Corner rounder and Stampin' dimensionals.

I had to fiddle with this second card a lot. It took a while before I was happy with the look. Add this, remove that... oops put that back... but in the end I think it works.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Hugs & Wishes stamp set; Holiday Blitz stamp set; Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, River Rock and Whisper White cardstock; Black Stazon and Bashful Blue ink pads; Cupcake is colored with Summer Sun and Barely Banana markers; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds; Rectangle handheld punch; 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches; Tag corner punch; Vintage brads (new style) and blue grosgrain ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. I love the flower!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)