Thursday, July 26, 2007

Psychedelic Zebra

I had a lot of fun coloring this zebra from Zoofari, obviously I didn't stick with a natural look but he turned out really cute... so cute that I had to force myself to give him up! :) He is now making his home with Jessica and she'll take good care of him... if not, I'll pull a repo and steal him away... he he he.

Quick notes: I wheeled the card base with the Spot On wheel using Blue Bayou ink. The zebra was watercolored using blender pens and ink from the Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate ink pads. I then coated the zebra with Crystal Effects and trimmed the image after it completed drying. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Soft Sky cardstock, sponging the edges with Blue Bayou ink. After which I used the paper piercer and mat pack paper piercing guide to poke seven holes. I placed vintage brads in every other hole to complete the look.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; It's Your Birthday stamp set; Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White cardstock; Blue Bayou, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink and Black StazOn ink pads; Soft Sky Prints Designer Series paper; Sherbet ribbon originals; mat pack and paper piercer; vintage brads; 1 3/8" square punch; Crystal Effects; Stampin' sponges and dimensionals.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)