Thursday, July 26, 2007

Scallops...

Ohhh... I got my scallop punch finally (it was on backorder)! As soon as I got home I ripped open the box and started punching. well, a few times... I tried to control the urge to punch every scrap of paper in sight. There may be a few extra scallops littering my desk at the moment... he he he.

Quick notes on the card: I stamped the flowers on Almost Amethyst and colored with a Lavender Lace marker. Then I punched out the image with the scallop circle punch. After that I used the paper piercer to poke a little hole in each scallop. The vase and single flowers were stamped on Naturals white cardstock, colored with markers and then cut out with scissors. The egeds of the Lavender Lace and Certainly Celery prints designer paper were sponged with Always Artichoke ink.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Vases in Vogue hostess stamp set; Curvy Verses stamp set; Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, Always Artichoke, Almost Amethyst and Naturals white cardstock; Certainly Celery prints designer paper; Black StazOn and Always Artichoke stamp pads; Almost Amethyst, Lavendar Lace and Always Artichoke markers; Ticket corner punch; scallop circle punch; blender pens; paper piercer; sponges; narrow white organdy ribbon (retired).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)