Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another Pick a Petal card

I made this card a while ago and forgot to upload it to my blog (oh, the shame). Tonight seemed like the perfect night to share it with you. Why? Well... I have been stamping and did finish my latest little project but I neglected to charge the battery for my digital camera. Oops! And I even have a spare battery, but that one is drained too! Luckily I had already taken a picture of this card. :)

Quick card notes: flower was stamped and Soft Sky cardstock and then trimmed as one flower. The petals are not separated.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Pick a Petal stamp set; Hugs & Wishes stamp set; Barely Banana, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Naturals Ivory cardstock; Blue Bayou and Basic Black ink pads; Earth Elements & Neutrals Buttons; Paper Piercer and Mat Pack.

1 comment:

  1. Love this, Danielle! Guess I should buy this stamp set, since it always catches my eye. A little silver cord tied in the button holes would be a cute addition.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)