Sunday, August 26, 2007

Been a busy weekend!

Been a crazy weekend with very little time for stamping (yes I am whining a bit)! However I do have a couple of cards to share with you.

The first uses the Here, Kitty Kitty stamp set again. I just love watercoloring these cats! This is a 4.25" x 4.25" card.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Here, Kitty Kity stamp set; Warm Words stamp set; Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa and Naturals White cardstock; Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper; Black StazOn ink pad; Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Blender Pens; Ticket Corner Punch; Spiral Punch; Sherbet Ribbon Originals; Stampin' Dimensionals.

The second card uses the Three for You Punch Box. Again. Yes, I have been using this set a lot but I do so love it. But I will be taking a break from it because I have some new rubber that I have been neglecting (oh, the horrors!).

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Three For You Punch Box; Naturals Ivory and Ballet Blue cardstock; Porcelain Prints Designer Series Paper; Wild Wasabi ink pad; Paper Piercer; Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals.

P.S. For those wondering... the horrible chore of staining my deck is done! Yes, I am so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)