Friday, August 3, 2007

Gift Card Holder

I'm a huge fan of Splitcoaststampers and every week I check out their latest tutorial. A couple weeks ago it was for a cute gift card holder that I just had to make. Here is my take on the card!

The first picture is a front view of the gift card. I used the monkey and bird stamps from the Zoofari set as the focal images. Then some random shape stamps from other sets to accent the main images and the inside envelopes.

The second picture is of the gift card partially opened. You can see the coin envelopes that were used as the inner pockets. I could not find these envelopes in a small quantity so I ended up buying a case of them at Office Max (that is 500 envelopes!!!). If you need some coin envelopes just let me know... I'll sell you some of my huge stash... 25 envelopes for $2.00 (plus postage if you need me to mail them to you).

The final picture is of the sentiment card that I made to put in the second envelope pocket. The first pocket is for a gift card. I do not have a gift card at the moment so you will just have to use your imagination and picture one there!

This was such a fun project that I recommend everyone check out the tutorial and make one yourself. Have a great weekend! :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; Hugs & Wishes stamp set; It's Your Birthday stamp set; Pick A Petal stamp set; Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set; Little Pieces stamp set; See You Around jumbo wheel; Old Olive, Close To Cocoa; Mellow Moss; Naturals Ivory and Brocade Blue cardstock; Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue and Black Stazon ink pads; Watercolor Water Crayonds; Gold Brads; Blue Bayou double-stitched ribbon; 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches; Stampin' Dimensionals; sticky strip; manila coin envelopes (Office Max).

2 comments:

  1. That is such a clever gift card holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally great idea! I looking at all your wonderful creations here on your blog and drooling!! :) You have some awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)