Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's a purple evening...

Well, at least the cards that I am posting tonight are!

To the details! The first card uses the Three for You punch box. To start off I used the punch to punch the Mellow Moss cardstock, which I then layered on Very Vanilla. The centers of the flowers are Purely Pomegranate... I did stamp off a couple of times first to soften the color a bit. The stem stamp does two at a time, so to keep a forth stem from being stamped I masked part of the Mellow Moss cardstock with a Post It note.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Three for You Punch Box; Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla cardstock; Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and Basic Black ink pads; Stampin' dimensionals; silver brads; Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon; Mellow Moss gingham ribbon.

The second card is somewhat more involved then the first... at least it seemed that way while making it!

My calico cat is soooo happy to be stamping that it is jumping over the moon with joy. Get it?

Quick notes: I colored the cat with Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise Watercolor Wonder crayons. Then added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter where the two colors met... final result was a very colorful calico cat. I sponged all edges with Tempting Turquoise ink and wrote the "over the moon..." sentiment with the Basic Black marker. I also colored the mice with the WWCs. I used a large clear crystal brad from the Pretties Kit to add a bit more bling to the center of the "Rubber Stamper - 365 Days" sentiment.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Here, Kitty Kitty stamp set; Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Tempting Turquoise and Naturals White cardstock; Soft Sky Prints designer series paper; Black StazOn and Tempting Turquoise ink pads; Pretties Kit; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Sponges; 1 1/4" circle punch; 1" circle punch; 1/2" circle punch; Watercolor Wonder crayons; Blender Pens; Stampin dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)