Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Love the new textured love notes

I used some of the free textured love notes that came with the Three for You Punch Kit to make a couple of little cards. The first is a quick and easy Halloween card. I don't usually make Halloween cards but I just had to order the Batty for You stamp set. Who can resist "Trick or treat, smell my feet"? Not I! It brings back memories of Trick or Treating when I was a kid. What can I say; I have two older brothers and I heard that saying a lot around Halloween. :)

Quick notes on the card: to create the main image I colored with markers directly on the stamp and then stamped. I drew dots on the Pumpkin Pie scallop circle with the Basic Black marker.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Batty for
You stamp set; Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Wild Wasabi textured love note; Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla cardstock; Black StazOn and Wild Wasabi (image stamped on envelope) ink pads; Garden Green and Basic Black markers; Scallop circle punch; 1 1/4" circle punch; Stampin' dimensionals; Black/Orange reversible ribbon purchased from Michael's.

The second card uses the Vases in Vogue stamp set. I stamped the rose image on the Bashful Blue square and then covered the roses with flowers punched from Summer Sun using the Three for You punch.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Three for You Punch Kit; Vases in Vogue hostess stamp set; So Saffron textured love note; Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla and Summer Sun cardstock; Basic Black ink pad; Summer Sun marker; mat pack and paper piercer; 1 3/8" square punch; Stampin' dimensionals; gold brads.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)