Thursday, August 23, 2007

More from the Three For You Punch Kit

I have been playing with the stamps and punch from the Three For You Punch Kit again. This time with the goal of creating simple but appealing cards. Let me know if you like the following two cards!

This first card doesn't use the punch but it does use a couple of the stamps from the set. The centers of the flowers are Adhesive Rhinestones from K & Company. I've been hoarding these sparkles for a while and finally forced myself to use them.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Three For You Punch Kit; Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla cardstock; Lovely Lavender and Basic Black Classic ink pads; 1/2" circle punch; Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon; Brenda Walton Adhesive Rhinestones by K&Company.

I liked this second card so much that I picked it for one of the two free card kits that I am including with a purchase of the punch kit (special only lasts until the end of August and only available if ordered through me). The other card kit is the third card pictured in this post.

Yup... pictured with the card are two card kits all packaged and ready for their new home. :) I had fun cutting everything and putting it in cute bags... but then I like wrapping presents at Christmas time too! (It all fits in with my organizing and container addiction.)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Three For You Punch Kit; Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi cardstock; Porcelain Prints Designer Series paper; Basic Black Classic ink pad; Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon. (Really that is all of the supplies... I told you it was simple!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)