Monday, August 6, 2007

Pretty in Pink

A quick card for your viewing pleasure... and it's pink!

I've had a few breaks between house chores and shopping for stuff to do more house chores... and this is the result. I've got a couple of other works-in-progress but they aren't ready yet... so you will have to wait!

And I saw the Harry Potter movie! Finally! Now I just need to read the final book. Maybe this weekend if I am lucky!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Pick a Petal stamp set; It's Your Birthday stamp set; See You Around jumbo wheel; Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal and Shimmery White cardstock; Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Black StazOn ink pads; Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware; Black Gingham Ribbon; Tag Corner Punch; 1/8" circle hole punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)