Monday, August 13, 2007

Stamp Camp on September 1st

Hey peeps! I just wanted to announce that I will be having a stamp camp on Saturday, September 1st from 11:30AM - 3:00PM. Location will be at my home in Grass Lake, MI.

There will be at least six projects to complete and the cost will be $15.00 per person. If you wish to attend or have any questions please send me an email. To attend please RSVP by Saturday, August 25th (this allows me time to cut, score and prepare the materials for the class). Seating is limited and prepayment for new students is required to guarantee your seat.

For your viewing pleasure, here are a couple of the cards that will be completed at the stamp camp.

You might have noticed that these samples use some fun new taffeta ribbon and crystal brads. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I am glad I came across your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)