Saturday, August 25, 2007

Stampin' Up! Special for September

I just wanted to give everyone some advance notice on the upcoming special for September:

Fall Frenzy Promotion

We're excited to announce our upcoming September promotion. From September 1-30, 2007, when you spend $30 on regular priced merchandise, you qualify to purchase one each of the six following sets at 30 percent off!*

Choose from:
  • Bitty Boos Too ($12.57)

  • Haunting Halloween ($13.27)

  • Thoroughly Thankful ($16.07)

  • Autumn Fest ($16.77)

  • Elementary Essentials ($19.57)

  • Stem Silhouettes** ($22.37)
*If you wish to purchase two of a single set, you must purchase $60 in regularly priced merchandise to qualify.

**Holiday Mini Collection 2007

I only have one of these sets so you can bet I will take advantage of this great promotion. Espcially since I am addicted to Halloween and fall stamp sets this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)