Wednesday, September 5, 2007

All the colors in the rainbow...

I dusted off my neglected Bold Brights cardstock and made this colorful card. I don't think I could have used more colors than this!

Quick notes: I used the Coluzzle cutting system to cut out the zebra. Then the scallop edge was created by punching a bunch of 1/2" circles from Brilliant Blue cardstock and adhering them to the back of the big circle. The zebra and monkey were colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blender pens. You probably can't see it in the picture but I used the Sakura Stardust glitter pen to add a little glitz to the zebra's mane and tail... and the monkey's tail too!

Oops almost forgot to mention: card size is 6.5" x 3.25".

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; So Many Sayings hostess stamp set; Gable Green, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue and Tempting Turquiose cardstock; watercolor paper; Apricot Appeal Prints Designer series paper; Black StazOn ink; Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Orange dotted ribbon from Michael's; Bold Brights brads; Stampin' dimensionals; Sakura Stardust Glitter pen. Tools used: 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; 1/16" handheld circle punch; Coluzzle cutting system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)