Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Leaves

Yes, I am still on an acorn kick. I just love using that little stamp! And you will just have to bare with my fascination 'cause I have a few more projects in mind using this set. :)

On to the quick details (I'd love to stay and chat more but I have chores waiting to be done... blech!): The leaves were inked with Mellow Moss Classic ink. I then applied Always Artichoke Classic ink directly to the stamp with a sponge. Gives the edges of the leaves a slightly darker tone. The acorns were colored with markers and then stamped. I then applied glitter using the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen to the edges of both the acorns and leaves. I also applied glitter to the veins of the leaves... they are so glittery in person but you will just have to imagine that because I have not quite figured out the trick to taking a good picture of glitter.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Autumn Fest stamp set; By Definition stamp set; So Swirly Jumbo Wheel; Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron and Whisper White cardstock; Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke Classic ink; Noir Palette Hybrid ink; Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa Markers; Yellow Sparkly Halloween ribbon from Michaels; Clear Crystal Brads from the Pretties Kit; Stampin' Dimensionals; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Tools used: ticket corner punch.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in this. Looks fallish and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I agree on the glitter photography. If you figure it out let me know :) I say you scratch the housework and keep on stamping LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)