Sunday, September 16, 2007

In the Spotlight

Well... haven't had a ton of time to stamp today because I've been shopping and doing chores. The shopping was fun because I bought more containers (rolling carts)... ohhh... containers. But this is kind of sad, I bought the containers to hold my other tin containers. Ha ha! It is an addiction. :)

However I do have a card to share. A nice bright one using the In the Spotlight hostess stamp set and the very colorful Cutie Pie Designer Series paper. The card base is 6.25" x 6.25" folded in half. I used the leftover scraps to make the little 3" x 3" gift card. P.S. You might have noticed that I did not use any ribbon... or sponging. Yikes! My two favorite embellishments neglected while I made this card. I will have to make it up to them.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: In the Spotlight hostess stamp set; Fundamental Phrases stamp set; Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Whisper White Cardstock; Cutie Pie designer series paper; Purely Pomegranate and Bashful Blue Classic ink; Noir Palette Hybrid ink; Crystal Clear brads; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch and small corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)