Thursday, September 6, 2007

A little winter tin

I bought this little 4 oz. clear top tin a while ago and finally got around to decorating it. Woo hoo! One of my many alterable items finally altered... Only problem is that I liked how it turned out so much that I ordered a dozen more of this tin and a bunch of its buddies. My cabinet will soon be overflowing with tin containers... ahhh... containers... I like containers. Yes, I know I have a *problem* but we won't discuss that or my ribbon addiction or the not-so-secret large stash of cards that is threatening to take over my craft room.

But back to the tin... it is the perfect size to hold a couple of chocolates or a small gift. These tins can be purchased from: www.specialtybottle.com or www.papertreyink.com. I used sticky strip to adhere the double-sided designer paper to the tin. The same with the ribbon and the background circle. The flower was adhered with Stampin' dimensionals.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Season of Joy stamp set; Whisper White cardstock; Wintergreen Designer Series paper (I love this paper!); Blue Bayou and Always Artichoke Classic ink pads; Soft Sky double-stitched ribbon; Sticky Strip; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: 1 3/8" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)