Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You're one of a kind!

I decided to take a break from Holiday projects and make a quick Thinking of You card. Since I haven't used the Zoofari set in a while (poor neglected rubber) I grabbed that set and a couple of new ribbon colors that I got on my last order and hadn't used yet (shocker, I know!). Then I pulled out my favorite tools: sponges, mat pack and paper piercer and set to work making this quick and easy card.

The card base is 6.25" x 6.5" folded in half to make a 3.25" x 6.25" card. All birds but one were watercolored with Bordering Blue. The little different bird was colored with Rose Red so it would stand out from the rest. I colored the beaks and feet with the Pumpkin Pie marker. All cardstock pieces except the card base were sponged with Old Olive classic ink.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Zoofari stamp set; Amazing to Zany stamp set; River Rock, Old Olive, Rose Red and Pumpkin Pie cardstock; Watercolor paper; Old Olive classic ink; Noir Palette Hybrid ink; Pumpkin Pie maker; Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals. Tool used: Aqua Painter, mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)