Sunday, October 28, 2007

A little Rose in my Flowers

I pulled out some of my new Infuse paper by Basic Grey and let it inspire me; using the colors in the paper to decide the ink and cardstock to use on this card. After that I just had to decide the layout and which stamps to use.

Quick notes: The card base is 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" in Chocolate Chip. The flower from Baroque Motifs was inked with Regal Rose and then the edges were inked with Bravo Burgundy using the Rock and Roll technique. Two of the flowers were punched out with the Scallop Circle punch and the other two were trimmed with paper snips. Crystal clear brads were added to the centers of the flowers. I paper pierced the edges of the Infuse Designer paper by Basic Grey and then added faux stitching with a white Gel Pen.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Baroque Motifs stamp set; So Many Sayings hostess stamp set; Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Naturals White cardstock; Infuse Designer paper by Basic Grey; Rose Red and Bravo Burgundy Classic ink; Clear Crystal Brads from the Pretties Kit; Rose Grosgrain ribbon (retired); White Gel Pen; Stampin' dimensionals; Tools used: mat pack, paper piercer and scallop circle punch.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I love this BG paper too -- I just found your blog from your link on SCS -- you make wonderful cards - I'll be checking back on this blog a lot -- TFS --carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth PhillipsOctober 31, 2007 at 2:13 PM

    Beautiful card! I love your layout and color's. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card, definately has "wow" appeal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)