Sunday, October 7, 2007

SC144: Birthday Cupcakes

I haven't posted much this weekend but I have been working away. I have all of the projects for my upcoming class on the 20th finished. Woo hoo! However I did take a little time to create a card using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge 144. The cupcakes turned out really yummy, although I'm not sure I would use purple frosting when decorating a real cupcake. :)

Quick notes: Stamp cupcake from Holiday Blitz in Not Quite Navy Classic ink on Whisper White cardstock. Color the frosting with the Lavender Lace marker and the flame with the So Saffron marker. Highlight the frosting and flame with a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen and coat with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. Use the 1" circle punch to punch the cupcake out. The Always Artichoke mat was stamped with the wish stamp from Define Your Life multiple times in Always Artichoke Classic, any open spaces were stamped with the cupcake from Short and Sweet. The cupcake was also stamped on the bottom of the Lavender Lace mat four times using Lavender Lace Classic ink.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Holiday Blitz stamp set; Define Your Life stamp set; Short and Sweet stamp set; Not Quite Navy, Lavender Lace, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke and Whisper White cardstock; Almost Amethyst Prints Designer Series paper; Not Quite Navy, Lavender Lace and Always Artichoke Classic ink; Black StazOn ink; So Saffron and Lavender Lace markers; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Rich Regals brads; Always Artichoke Grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: 1" circle punch.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I would have never put those colors together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)