Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Simple & Easy

I'm posting a super quick and easy card tonight. Haven't had a lot of time to stamp since I've been cutting and scoring piles of cardstock for my stamp camp this weekend. I think my paper cutter is about to go on strike! :)

Super quick notes: A 4" x 4" piece of Blue Bayou Prints designer series paper was matted onto a Blue Bayou card base (measures 4.25" x 4.25"). I used a paper crimper on a scrap piece of Blue Bayou cardstock. The flower from Holiday Blitz was stamped four times on Whisper White cardstock and then punched out using the 3/4" circle punch. The flowers were adhered to the crimped piece with Stampin' dimensionals. I used sticky strip to glue the crimped piece to the base card. Stamped the Happy Birthday in Black StazOn.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Holiday Blitz stamp set; It's Your Birthday stamp set; Blue Bayou and Whisper White cardstock; Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper; Purely Pomegranate Classic ink; Black StazOn; Stampin' Dimensionals. Tools used: paper crimper, 3/4" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)