Sunday, October 14, 2007

So Thankful

I've had a question or two about the Holiday File Folder project I posted a couple of weeks ago. I used a letter sized manila folder that can be purchased at any store that sells office supplies. In particular I used one that has a tab on the upper third of the folder (not the middle or bottom. If you have any other questions about the project just let me know and I'll try to answer them!

But back to my latest project. The main image was stamped in Black StazOn and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a blender pen. After which a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter was applied with the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. All layers were sponged with Chocolate Chip classic ink on the edges.

Here is an up close shot of the main image focal point. And you can see the detail of the wide satin ribbon (it is sooooo luscious... I just love it!).

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Thoroughly Thankful stamp set; Short and Sweet stamp set; Chocolate Chip, More Mustard and Natural Ivory cardstock; Black StazOn; Chocolate Chip Classic ink; Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds; Chocolate Chip wide satin ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: paper piercer and mat pack; Blender Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)