Sunday, November 18, 2007

A good mail day

Yesterday I received a lot of great things in the mail! First there was the Shrek 3 dvd that I ordered. Woo hoo! Just in time for my trip home for Thanksgiving. Then there were the awesome Bind-it-All swaps... everybody made the coolest little books. I loved them all! Finally there was my small order from All That Scraps which included a pad of the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper. It is beautiful so I had to sit down and make a card with it after my class was over and my chores were done.

It was also the perfect opportunity to play and make a card for Beate's Weekend Sketch Callenge #28. Well, I'm off to do some chores and work on a couple of projects. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: In the Spotlight stamp set; Small Sayings stamp set (retired); Sanded background stamp; Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Soft Sky and Whisper White cardstock; Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper; Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Bravo Burgundy Classic ink; Clear crystal brads; silver brads; Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon; May Arts textured ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: Ticket corner punch, scallop circle punch; 3/4" circle punch.

2 comments:

  1. Bind it all swaps? I need to find one of those! I have never used mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)