Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm addicted to glitter

Hello, my name is Danielle and I am addicted to glitter! :) If it doesn't already have glitter on it then I have to add some!

Quick notes: Snowman from It's Snow Time was colored with markers. A light wash of Bashful Blue Classic ink was applied to the snowman with an AquaPainter. A touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter was applied to the white portions of the hat, gift and snow.

Images copyright Stampin' Up! and Studio G. Supplies used: Merry Christmas stamp by Studio G; It's Snow Time stamp set; So Saffron, Cranberry Crisp (retired), Old Olive and Whisper White Cardstock; Candy Cane Lane designer paper by Imaginisce; Black StazOn ink; Bashful Blue Classic ink; Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard markers; light green ribbon from Michael's; light yellow sheer premium ribbon from American Crafts; gold brads; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Stampin' dimensionals; Sakura Quickie glue pen. Tools used: AquaPainter.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I too bought the same Candy Cane lane paper just for the glitter, heehee:) TFS Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! That paper is great :) I have this stamp set and never get tired of seeing things made from it. GREAT WORK GIRLIE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)