Saturday, November 3, 2007

Let it snow! But not here!

We haven't gotten any snow yet, but I know it will happen sooner or later! Hopefully not until after Thanksgiving when I will pick up my snow thrower from my dad's. It had some issues last winter... and I had to manually remove the snow from my driveway. So, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping the little red machine is up to the task this winter. :)

Quick notes: used snowman parts (not sure what else you would call them) from the Cold Play stamp set to stamp the snowman. I colored directly on the scarf stamp with Brocade Blue and Apricot Appeal markers and then stamped it on Whisper White cardstock. The scarf was trimmed and Dazzling Diamonds glitter was adhered with the Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. Dazzling Diamonds glitter was also added to the ground around the snowman's bottom (it is there even though it is difficult to see in the picture). The snowflake was stamped on a Brocade Blue scrap three times and then punched out with the 3/4" circle punch. A small clear crystal brad was added to the center of each snowflake before adhering them to the card.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Cold Play stamp set; Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White cardstock; So Saffron Prints Designer Series Paper; Black StazOn; Close To Cocoa and Pumpkin Pie Classic ink; Brocade Blue and Apricot Appeal markers; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Clear Crystal Brads; Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals. Tools used: mat pack; paper piercer; 3/4" circle punch; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at all your recent postings.....and I want to leave a comment on ALL of them!! WOW!! I want to copy every card you have made!! You are so creative and I love them all :) If I could ever get done making "stuff" for everyone -- maybe I'll get my stamps out and copy you :) Thanks so much for taking time to share with everyone. {{{hugggggg}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)