Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New rubbah in the mail!

More goodies in the mailbox today! This time it is the Time Well Spent stamp set that Stampin' Up! sent to all demonstrators for free as a token of appreciation. Woo hoo... gotta love that! This stamp set will be one of the Level 3 hostess sets in the new catalog that comes out in January.

Quick notes: stamped the large flower and the butterfly on watercolor paper and then colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an AquaPainter. After that I trimmed the images, covered them with VersaMark ink, coated with Iridescent Ice embossing powder and heat set the images. They are very sparkly! I also stamped some of the smaller flowers on vellum cardstock with White StazOn ink and then layered this on top of the Pretty in Pink card base.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Time Well Spent hostess (sneak peek!). Paper: Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery cardstock, watercolor paper, vellum cardstock, Certainly Celery Prints Designer paper. Ink: Noir Palette Hyrbrid, White StazOn ink, VersaMark. Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Iridescent Ice embossing Powder, Rich Regal brads, Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon. Tools: AquaPainter, Heat Tool.

10 comments:

  1. This card is wonderful ! Wow !!! TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fantastic job on this card. I love your colors and the placement of the butterfly! the added sparkle is purfect..thank you for your inspiration! into my fav's at splitcoast for a future CASE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous. I love all that sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on your card. TFS. I think I'll have to case this of course, giving credit where it's due. Nice job. Best one I've seen so far with our new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful! I love the pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful!! I love the sparkle that you added it makes the colors pop. Pardon me now while I go stock my mailbox for my set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply beautiful. Very pretty. I love your style of stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, the sparkle is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card!!!!I like the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)