Thursday, November 8, 2007

Oodles of cards

I have not stamped anything new tonight (boo hoo). Instead I have been busy prepping supplies for a Jaycees Card Making project for tomorrow night. It will be oodles of fun but means that some of my favorite tools have been packed away... and I just cannot function without my handy paper piercer and mat pack :). But never fear, nope Batman is not here, rather I still have some projects that have never been posted to my blog to share with you! These are a handful of the cards that were made at my last class in October. Hold onto your socks 'cause this is going to be a long post. :)

Numero uno: Not a Christmas card per say, but can be used for that or even a winter birthday.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Season of Joy stamp set; Short & Sweet stamp set; Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Naturals White cardstock; Soft Sky Prints designer paper; Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black Classic ink; Stampin' dimensionals; Red grosgrain ribbon. Tools used: scallop, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches.

Numero dos: I used non-traditional colors for this card on purpose: A.) Because I only have so many red, green and blue stamp pads and B.) so that it too can double as a birthday card. Oddly enough, not everyone needs much less wants dozens of Xmas cards.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Holiday Blitz stamp set; Purely Pomegranate, Creamy Caramel, Perfect Plum and Whisper White cardstock; Purely Pomegranate and Perfect Plum Classic ink; Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: ticket corner, 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle punches.

Numero tres: The first of the Christmas tree cards. I really dig trees, so my class attendees were forced to make several cards using tree stamps. :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Sidekick Sayings hostess stamp set; Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White cardstock; Basic Black Classic ink; Watercolor Pencils; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; Sakura Quickie Glue Pen; Stampin' Dimensionals; Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon (retired). Tools used: Blender Pen.

Numero cuatro: this one is not a card but a cool Genie Bag. For my bigger classes (10+ projects) I tend to keep the cards simpler so that everyone has enough time to finish all of the projects. However I do throw in a couple of more complicated or technique projects such as a Genie bag.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Season of Joy stamp set; Christmas Chatter jumbo wheel; Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke and Whisper White cardstock; Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke Classic ink; 2# small white craft bag; silver brads; sticky strip and Stampin' dimensionals. Tools used: paper crimper and ticket corner punch.

Numero cinco: my one and only vintage card for this class. Some people loved it... and some didn't. :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Supplies used: Sleigh Bells stamp set; Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue and Naturals White cardstock; Holiday Harmony designer series paper; Black StazOn; Watercolor Wonder Crayons; Diamond shaped brads (retired); Sakura Stardust clear glitter pen to highlight the snow; Chocolate Chip satin ribbon; Stampin' dimensionals.

Those are all of the cards that I am going to post tonight. I'll save the rest for another day. Heh heh... you'll just have to keep checking back for the rest.

For those of you who attended the class, now that I have posted the pics here you can bookmark this page and quit hoarding the cards that you made. Wait... what am I talking about! I'm the worst when it comes to hoarding cards...

P.S. I couldn't resist adding some emoticons to this post... I found them at www.myemoticons.com if you are curious. Oh, and another note... I numbered my cards in Spanish. I couldn't figure out how to do an accent over the "u" in "numero", so if you know how to do that, leave me a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle I love these cards/projects you posted!! I have visited your blog several times and love everything you do. And you have been tagged by me!! Check it out here:http://annscreativenook.blogspot.com/2007/11/santas-workshop-and-ive-been-tagged.html

    Happy Stamping, Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards and I love the Genie bag with the crimping on the handle. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could anyone not like your sleighbells card???

    I used to hoard cards, too. Funny, I thought I was the only one who did that! Now I send them guilt-free after copying them on my scanner (4 to a page) and storing them in a ring binder where I also add the date and person sent to.

    Check out my blog at www.stampingtower.blogspot.com when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the cards but the most favorite card is second last and the last. These two cards are very nice in colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)