Friday, December 7, 2007

Another Sneak Peek

Can you say "Chocolate covered strawberries"? That is all I can think of when I look at this card... yummy! Although now I am a bit hungry... I must quit thinking about chocolate. :)

This is one of the cards that my ladies will be making at the card making class I will be hosting tomorrow... I'm thinking that they will like it. It is actually super simple and easy to make. For the main image stamp the present from Holiday Blitz three times on Whisper White using Real Red Classic ink. Then punch out with the 1 1/4" circle punch and adhere to a Real Red layer. To the bottom of this layer adhere a piece of Wintergreen Designer paper and then stamp Be Merry from Warm Words in Black StazOn ink. Tie a piece of wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon around this layer and then adhere to a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock with dimensionals. Next stamp the Sanded background in Close to Cocoa on Close to Cocoa cardstock and adhere this to a Chocolate Chip cardbase. Adhere the main image to this layer with more dimensionals... and now it is time for a yummy snack (preferably chocolate).

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Warm Words, Sanded. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, Whisper White, Wintergreen Designer. Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Black StazOn. Other: Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'd like to stick around and chat for a while but I need to clean the toilet and vacuum the floor. The house is a bit messy and that may be a mild understatement.... he he he.

*Edited: Oops! The gifts were actually punched out with the 1" circle punch, not the 1 1/4" one.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh fabulous color combo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I do "see" choc covered strawberries, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card, layout, colors - simplicity reminds me of Kristina Werner's style. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)