Thursday, December 27, 2007

Cocoa for a Cold Day!

Earlier in the week when I took my dad to Wal-mart to do some shopping I found these individual sized packs of mini marshmallows and I just had to buy 'em. I HAD too! I mean, who could resist? Then I had to play and make a holder for them. It took a bit of measuring, some cutting and quite a bit of scoring but this is what I came up with. Totally cute, isn't it? :)

You are probably wondering what measurements I used... and hopefully at some point I will draw some neat diagrams but at the moment they are just little chicken scratch drawings on some tiny scraps of paper. But I can tell you that the overall dimensions are 5 1/2" tall, 4 1/4" wide and 1" deep.

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Punch Pals. Paper: Blue Bayou, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Blue Bayou Prints Designer. Ink: Blue Bayou. Other: Scallop circle punch, Antique Brass Build-a-Brad, 1/2" circle punch, May Arts Light Blue/White striped ribbon, Terrific Tape, Stampin' dimensionals, marshmallow, hot cocoa mix.

P.S. Those ARE chocolate flavored marshmallows... yum...

4 comments:

  1. Ohh....I buy those marshmallows for snacks for my kids, but I have not seen the chocolate before! YUM! I will have to look for those. Cute cooca packett, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I recently made a similar folder to contain cards w/envys as a gift, but I love this idea! The center stamp is perfect--no need to save that stamp just for Christmas. I'd love to case this for my next stamp meeting! Great job! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I've not seen these little marshmallows....gotta get me some at Walmart! I can see why you had to get them too. Cute holder for all of it too. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog... I love your creations...they are just wondeful... I would love to put a link to your blog on mine... If you don't mind please stop by my blog and let me know...

    wonderful wonderful stuff...thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)