Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eek! It's a Mouse!

I've been playing with some of my new stamp sets and this is one of the cards I came up with! It seems like forever since I have made a card that was not Winter or Christmas themed... just forever... okay, maybe only a week or two :).

Quick notes: Stamp mouse image in Black StazOn on Whisper White cardstock and color with Watercolor Wonder Crayons, using a Blender Pen to blend. Add a small clear crystal brad to the flower for a touch of sparkle. Stamp the sentiment twice, once on River Rock and again on Pretty in Pink. Cut the "heart!" portion from the Pretty in Pink cardstock and adhere over the same on the River Rock cardstock with dimensionals for a little pop.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and doesn't end up trampled in the crowds at Wal-Mart when you make a quick stop to pick up a few odds and ends. Yes, I am making a trip to Wal-mart with my dad and I'm so dreading it! The crowds... oh the crowds of frantic last minute grouchy shoppers... It's not going to be pretty. Maybe I can hide in the Jeep... maybe... :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Happy Heart Day. Paper: Regal Rose, Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, River Rock, Ginger Blossum Designer. Ink: Black StazOn. Other: clear crystal brads, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Stampin' dimensionals .

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)