Friday, December 28, 2007

Feel Good Box

I must have jinxed myself! So I made this cute little box a couple days ago, with the intention of filling it with Cold-Eeze lozenges and giving it to whomever became sick next. The jinx? I'M SICK! I've come done with a stinky icky yucky cold and I just know it is going to get worse before getting better... they always do! Regardless... I still like the box... and I'll try not to sneeze on it.

Quick notes: the box is actually a set of die cuts that Donna from K & A Die Cuts sent me to play with. Yup, this isn't the only little box that I have been decorating! But back to the instructions. Stamp the umbrella from A Little Birdie Told Me on Whisper White card stock and again on a scrap of Ginger Blossom Designer paper. Trim the second image and adhere to the Whisper White piece. Add the first part of the sentiment next to the umbrella and the second part on Creamy Caramel cardstock. Paper pierce the Creamy Caramel layer and add black grosgrain ribbon. Mat the Whisper White layer on Real Red and adhere to the Creamy Caramel with dimensionals. Cut a strip of Ginger Blossom Designer paper and adhere around box before adding main image. From one side of the cover punch an opening with the 1/2" circle punch (just a little peekaboo opening). Super-duper easy!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me. Paper: Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Whisper White, Ginger Blossum Designer. Ink: Black StazOn. Other: die cut box by K & A Die Cuts, Black Grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack, 1/2" circle punch.

6 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea - just love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box is too cute! I sure hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box is so cute - love it! Congrats on being Featured Stamper today on SCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and love it!! I'm adding you to my Google Reader right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me something? When you order the die cuts from that company do you have to buy another machine to cut them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well first off I hope your feeling better and Happy New Year.. I am putting my order in for this and OH I AM SOO IN TROUBLE w/all I want from the new Catty!!! :) Cute lil box :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)