Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Friends and Flowers

Whew! I'm finally done driving for the Holidays! Now I just need to put everything away, do the laundry and clean the house... but that can wait until after I post another card that I made while staying at my mom's house.

Quick notes: layer a piece of Bali Breeze Designer paper on a 4 1/4" Creamy Caramel card base. Using Black Stazon stamp sentiment from Time Well Spent on Soft Sky cardstock. Color flowers using a Blender Pen and Turquoise ink and then use a marker to fill in the letters. Stamp flower from Little Flowers on Whisper White cardstock using Tempting Turquoise Classic ink. Punch flower with 1/2" circle punch and sandwich in an Antique Brass Build-a-Brad. Insert brad in Soft Sky paper and add ribbon before matting on creamy Caramel with Stampin' dimensionals. Adhere the main image to the card base. Super easy, but oh-so-pretty!

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps: Time Well Spent (hostess), Little Flowers. Paper: Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Bali Breeze Designer. Ink: Tempting Turquoise (Classic and marker), Black StazOn. Other: Antique Brass Build-a-Brad, May Arts Turquoise w/Brown dots organdy ribbon, Blender pen, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch.

2 comments:

  1. That Bali Breeze paper is calling my name ... every time I see it, I think I need it more ... very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card! The brad is too cute! I love the layout and that saying is so nice, isn't it? Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)