Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gettin' Figgy with It!

I think this card is pretty self-explanatory so I won't go into the nitty gritty, but if you need more info just let me know! :) The main image was watercolored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and blender pens... one of my favorite methods of coloring! The designer paper is Figgy Puddy... again! I know I am so stuck on using this paper, but the colors are so gorgeous! However I will restrain myself and use some different colors in my next couple of posts... maybe. :)

All images copyright Stampin' Up!. Stamps used: It's Snow Time, So Many Sayings hostess. Paper: Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, Basic Grey Figgy Pudding 6"x6" pad. Ink: Black StazOn. Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)